Wednesday, August 11, 2010

PictureTimee!

As you already could've seen, I LOVE taking pictures of my friends and myself! :D My good friend, Morien, is going to art-school now and has this wonderfull camera! It is a Nikon D60. I always liked to take pictures but she never wants to take the camera with her.. Usually I force her to but most of the time she doesn't want to be in the pictures =( Now, she is on vacation for the rest of August and she said I could borrow her camera! I am so happy! ;p I can take pictures of everything I will be doing and of my friends any time I want! So, sit down for a moment and prepare for a storm of pictures coming up soon! ;D

1 comment:

  1. perhaps we have something in common, like photography and blog. Oh kiwi is a name related New Zealand=O However, I like the cats, yet I cannot keep a cat or dog.
    And it didn't matter that you replied to me, you can leave the msg on my cbox

    ReplyDelete