Monday, August 2, 2010

Korean Pop

Today, I was actually a little bored.. So I wanted to try out some different hairstyles and clothing combinations kkk.But always while doing my hair or just when I am in the bathroom for a long time, I make sure I am accompanied by my favorite music artist! As many of my friends now, I only listen to K-pop but today I found someone new ^^
I like this song very much. Catchy and dance music ^^ It sounds very k-pop likely, probably the raison why I like it ;D 
Some of my favorites now
- Shinee - Lucifer
- T.O.P. - Turn it up loud
- Crown J - I'm good
- Crown J - The king iz back
- Mc Mong ft. Mellow - Sick enough to die
- Chance (Oneway) - Forever
- 4Minute - I my me mine
- 4Minute - Highlight
- Boa - Game
- Aj Raphael - When we say (juicebox)
- Taeyang - I need a girl
- Bizniz ft. Go In Hee - I'll be strong
- DBSK - Mirotic
...
And so on! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment