Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Friends

I have been hanging out with my friends since it is summer vacation. I love to take pictures so I have been making a lot of them! :D I know I haven't wrote a real text lately but these pictures will tell you more than I could ever say in words! ^^

Yesterday, I played tennis for the first time in 2 weeks. I won my match and I had to play again today. We played for 2 hours! Eventually, I won again! Kkk My father made some pictures of me while playing tennis.


I didn't had to do anything after that. Jolien and I, We were both a little bored so she came over.




Today, there wasn't anything special so I went to Morien, a friend that lives around the corner. She has a professional camera and I LOVE to take pictures with it! :D
Here are the results;





1 comment:

  1. you buy the Nikon single lense digital, it is nice to take the photos=]

    ReplyDelete