Sunday, August 8, 2010

Help!

D&G’s spring/summer 2010 Sexed Up Collection
Beyonce suite on the right
Grrr.. I actually really don't know what I should write about in my blog :o I've seen some blogs about fashion, make up, beauty.. stuff like that and I like them a lot but I don't know much about those things. I can look at their blogs and I inspire my own looks on them but I would never be able to create such a blog myself! I found a blog with the pictures of the outfits from Beyonce's videoclip "Why don't you love me". Here I have picture with the suit I love the most. The girl on the outer right is wearing a romper with a gorgeous floral print.
On the other hand, I was thinking of just sharing my own clothing to you or what I had done with my hair, but my camera isn't so sharp so the quality is bad and no-one will look at it > <
Another possibility is a cooking blog kkk but my knowledge on that subject is even littler :p
I could just write about my own live and things that are going on (like I am doing now) but it doesn't interest anyone kkk
I'll be thinking about the options..
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment