Friday, August 6, 2010

Interpals

I always have been interested in foreign cultures and languages. Since I got to know Peter from Hong Kong, this feeling only has grown! That is why I created an account on Interpals.com ^^ I have spoken to many people from different countries all over the world from Taiwan to even here Wallonia! All those people are very kind and they make me curious of their country. I want to visit a lot of countries in Asia but I don't know if I ever will get there..

Lately I have been thinking back at the time when Peter was here. I had a great time and it was a bless that I got to know him! Unfortunately, this fairytale didn't had a happy end but well.. I am happy all this had happened ^^

1 comment:

  1. wow, you mentioned to Taiwan and also know the Hong Kong, how did you know that Hong Kong friend?

    ReplyDelete