Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Night time

If you look at the time I always write my blogs, it is around midnight or even later! I like to think over my day and what I did, what I accomplished or what I forgot to do (or what I was too lazy for ;p ). At night, it is the perfect time to do that! Kkk I don't have anything special to do at night so I fill my evening with things I like to do.

Some crazy ass dancing when everyone is away! ;D Come on! Who doesn't like dancing in your pajamas when everyone else is asleep?! Excuse me for the extremely short pajama pants but actually they're shorts for gymnastics ;p hey don't blame me they are so comfy! :D I like to sleep in them (:
I am always hanging on my television to watch my lame favorite cartoons! :D haha I know! Pokémon is totally for little children, but I still like it! :D It actually has a lot of humor in it! The battles in between, I go get some drinks ;p but yeah, Pokémon is definitely my favorite tv show!! ♥
I painted my fingernails in bloodred! kkk I don't know why, but I just like to do that =D It is nice to be able to look at your fingers and then see a pop of color on your boring hands ;p






I've been skyping with Jolien for over 2 hours! :D We laughed, talked, ate, ... kkk always fun with her on skype! :D I am going to her place tomorrow (well actually today since it is already passed midnight ;p ). Then we will go to a town near her place and we'll go shopping for shoes because she is a shoemaniac! :p

Oh yeah! I purchased a pair of nerdglasses from "Sacha". I went to town with a friend and he bought me these awesome glasses! :D I am really happy with them ! though I am also glad I don't have to wear glasses because of bad eyesight :D But look who has stolen my glasses already! :p
She's my little kittycat, Kiwi! <3 she's so sweet to me! :D she always wants to sit next to me in the couch so I have to play with her or I have to caress her. Still young so we get a lot of mice and dead birds in de garden X_x but she means it well I think!

I don't know if you can see, but between the tent and my bike, there are all feathers! She recently killed a pigeon and I don't know how, but inside our basement it is full of feathers from this bird. Kkk since it was very hot in July, I put up my tent. It was way to hot in my sleeping room so I decided to sleep in here. It rains a lot so I couldn't keep sleeping outside. I moved the tent in our basement so I am always safe and dry! :D It is not so hot anymore now, but it became a habit to sleep here. All my stuff is in there and I am to lazy to put it all back =$ Also, Kiwi is allowed to sleep here ;D she can't go in my real bedroom because then she isn't able to walk around when she wants. Here in the tent, she can make a little opening in the zipper so she can come any time she wants ^^ If I go to sleep in my tent, she comes with me, makes sure I have arrived safely (at least it seems like she does :p ) and then she goes outside. In the morning I find her right on top of me, sleeping :D Now I am talking of sleeping, I think I am going to bed now! Night night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment